These suggestions may not the best use use of the forum, and/or may be one of the following:
- Suggestions that are unclear, or that do not provide enough information to identify how the City may implement.
- Time-sensitive suggestions that did not reach 500 votes before becoming out of date.
- Suggestions that don't require a significant investment of staff or resources for implementation.
- Suggestions that have not reached the 500-vote threshold but have already been implemented or are in the process of being implemented.
- Suggestions that have been classified as "Received for Information" within the current term of City Council.
Interest has been demonstrated (generally measured as 50 voters). When a suggestion is marked as "Gathering Feedback" an update or background info may be provided.
Suggestion has not received any significant activity (generally measured as 50 voters or 10 comments in support) in one year OR three years have passed since the suggestion was originally posted at the suggestion has not reached 500 votes. Voting is closed and votes are returned to users. The inactive status helps keep idea statuses as clear, timely, and fair as possible. Ideas classified as inactive are removed from the forum after 3 months. Interested participants are encouraged to add a new suggestion to the forum to garner new interest. Activity on a suggestion may be largely dependent on its phrasing! Refer to tips on making notable suggestions.
Suggestion has reached 500 votes and is in the review process OR is already something that's officially under review by the City. Votes are returned to users.
Suggestion has reached the 500-vote threshold and, at the conclusion of the review process or through other means, has been adopted in some capacity by the City. Update is included along with status change.
Suggestion has reached the 500-vote threshold and, at the conclusion of the review process, has not been adopted by the City. Update is included along with status change.