I suggest the City ...

Pay homeless to pick up city garbage

Pay the homeless to help clean up the city...give them benefits...and help set them up warmth transitional housing....saw a video on Facebook where they are doing this in numerous cities and it is working for both the people and the city. Let’s lirerally clean up our streets!

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think those who think it’s actually a good idea to exploit the most vulnerable should be the ones that pick up the garbage. Such as sheila there

How about providing proper help for the homeless such as opening those addiction centres. You’re “idea” is nothing more than exploiting them. I don’t care if it’s done in “other areas”. It’s funny you think this “idea” is acceptable yet you bash refugees and whine we aren’t doing “enough for our homeless. Yet here you are exploiting them

And David if you’re so offended by my suggestion than what’s yours? Make suggestions to help with the problem instead of criticizing others wanting to make a difference.

It is not a bad idea it’s been done in other cities and it works. Do your research.

• joanne black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! Give them something to do other than beg for money on the streets! This may also give them some dignity in the sense that they are being productive!

Feedback and Knowledge Base